Public & Private
High Schools. Online and print-based
delivery modes available.
|• Core Curriculum
• Advanced Placement
• Dropout Prevention
• Credit Recovery
|• Diploma Completion
• Vocational Programs
• Dropout Retrieval
• Summer School
Welcome to Penn Foster Virtual High School
For more than 75 years, Penn Foster has given students the flexibility and tutorial support to complete their secondary studies. Whether your school is seeking credit recovery, summer school courses, or career courses, Penn Foster Virtual High School can help you decrease dropout rates and increase student graduations, and prepare your students for college and careers.
- All study materials, exams, and study guides are included with each course and accessible online in a fully interactive format.
- All Penn Foster High School courses are open enrollment, self-paced, and supported by teachers.
- All instructional support, books, workbooks, online content, and labs are included in the cost of the course.
- Expert faculty and student support is available by phone or email.
- Administrative and supervisory access allows teachers and parents the ability to track each student's progress.
- Vocational courses, full career programs, and dual-degree opportunities are also available.
The Penn Foster Virtual High School Program is flexible and convenient. You select the courses your student needs and we handle the administration, including distribution of learning materials, testing, grading, and record keeping.
Penn Foster High School is accredited for grades 9 through adult by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA. 215-662-5603 www.css-msa.org. Penn Foster High School is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), Washington D.C. Penn Foster High School is also licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools. Our school is registered with the NCAA Eligibility Center. To enroll, or for further information, please call 1-800-961-6407